Any technician can do it
Roxy-WI was created for people who want to have a fault-tolerant infrastructure, but do not want to plunge deep into
the details of setting up and creating a cluster based on HAProxy, NGINX, Apache and Keepalived. For those who need
a convenient interface for managing all services in one place.
Rapid Deployment of Infrastructure
Use Roxy-WI to build a high available cluster for a couple of clicks:
install HAProxy, NGINX, Apache, Keepalived, its exporters and carry out the initial configuration for the services.
One tool for web infrastructure
Monitoring is easy! Gather load statistics in one place. Select one of the three available monitoring options or use them all. Now you don't
have to be afraid of failures: Roxy-WI will send you notifications about changes in server statuses via email, Slack, Telegram or the web panel.
If there are problems, you will be informed immediately.
Forget the console
Made a mistake in the configuration, but forgot what exactly you had changed? Download a previous stable configuration
or review changes. Don't understand the relationships between the backend and the frontend? Roxy-WI will help you to visualize it.
Don't know all the configuration options for HAProxy? No problem! Roxy-WI will help you create a configuration
in a few clicks and will not load the configuration if it contains errors.
Install services or add the existing ones
- Create HA cluster for HAProxy, NGINX and Apache
- Add your own services or install new ones
- Install Grafana and Prometheus services
- Install Prometheus exporters for HAProxy, NGINX, Apache, Keepalived, Node
- Download and convert GeoIP to the acceptable format for HAProxy and Nginx
- Update HAProxy and NGINX
Spend less time on configuration
- Create proxy sections for HAProxy via configuration wizard
- Edit configs via Roxy-WI in one place
- Keep, restore and backup configs versions
- Dynamically change maxconn, black/white lists, add, edit and delete the backend's IP address and port
- Make the most of HAProxy RuntimeAPI via Roxy-WI panel
Secure your infrastructure
- Add and manage WAF for HAProxy via Roxy-WI
- Create master and slave servers and keep the configs synced
- Manage SSL certificates and Let's Encrypt
- Access Roxy-WI by roles
- Quickly configure Web acceleration and Web cache features via Roxy-WI
- Create ACL via Roxy-WI
- Manage OpenVPN3 as a client via Roxy-WI
- Manage HAProxy stick-tables and sessions via Roxy-WI