Prometheus exporter is a service which is able to collect metrics and transfer them to your Prometheus server
for futher visualization. Nevertheless, you can use it to check and review metrics. *but don't complicate things, try Grafana instead :)
Prometheus exporter collects the following metrics:
- Total number of services
- Total number of servers
- Total number of servers marked as "Enabled" in the Servers-Servers section
- Total number of virual servers
- Total number of users
- Total number of users sorted by roles
- Number of running Checker services for each HAProxy, NGINX, Keepalived, Apache service
- Total number of running Checker services
- Statuses of Apache, NGINX, Keepalived, HAProxy services
- Number of alerts per server sorted by type
- Total number of alerts sorted by type
- Number of running Auto start services for each HAProxy, NGINX, Keepalived, Apache service
- Total number of running Auto start services
- Number of running Metrics services for each HAProxy, NGINX, Apache service
- Total number of running Metrics services
In order to use the repository please make a donation to support our project on
We will send you the access credentials by email shortly.
Actual prices can be found here
Without voluntary contributions we will not be able to carry out our work. Any donations to support our work are very welcome - every gift counts!
1. Perform the following commands to install the exporter:
2. Add to the Prometheus config file this text:
3. Reload your Prometheus server.
Alternitevely, you can install packages by clicking the Install button in the Admin area-Update or Admin area-Services section.
You can find buttons to start, stop, restart services in the Admin area-Services section or the update button in the Admin area-Update section.
Ready-made Grafana dashboard is here for your service.
Prometheus exporter has its own log in the Admin area-Internal logs section.
All further information concerning the Internal logs can be found here
Was this article helpful?